home Doors Locksmith How do I know that the person arriving at my home or business is a representative of Highgate Doors Locksmith?
home Doors Locksmith It can be alarming to allow anyone you don’t know into your home — and you have to be vigilant because there are con artists out there who dress up like servicemen and technicians in an effort to get inside your home.
If “Home Alone” is coming to mind — when a legitimate burglar is moonlighting as a van driver — then you actually are not alone. This happens all the time, and we want to try to prevent it as much as possible.
Therefore, at Highgate Doors we make a commitment to you from the very start:
- We’ll provide prompt and professional service.
- We’ll listen to your needs.
- We’ll diagnose your door issues and repair them as soon as possible.
- We’ll identify ourselves along with our names (and a business card upon request) when we arrive.
How else can you tell that the technician that is at your door is a Highgate Doors tech? We’ve provided a short bulleted list for how you can identify an official representative of our company:
- All our techs drive Highgate Doors vans
- Our techs wear Highgate Doors shirts
- Our techs carry business cards with the Highgate Doors brand and their names
In addition, our techs will give you a window of time when they will arrive and upon request, will call you when they are 15 minutes away. This touch of customer service gives you peace of mind in knowing that the person you have called upon to service your locks actually is from Highgate Doors. Plus, if you ever have any questions or are concerned that someone who is at your door is not from Highgate, then you can call us and we will confirm whether we have dispatched a particular service person to your home or office.
Keep in mind that you always have options when it comes to identifying your Highgate Doors locksmith — and we’ll do everything possible to make sure that you feel safe before letting someone into your home to do the repairs. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day — so do not hesitate to call and let us know what your concerns are. We are here to help!
Also remember: Don’t let anyone into your home without following our quick-hit checklist to make sure your technician actually is from Highgate Doors. Here is what you need to make sure you confirm before letting someone into your home to do any repairs on your doors or garage:
Highgate Doors Checklist for Confirming an Official Technician:
- Look out the window to confirm your technician is in a Highgate Doors van. It will be clearly marked.
- Ask the technician for his or her name — and make sure the tech is wearing a Highgate Doors shirt.
- Ask for a business card.
- Call our office to confirm that the technician is from Highgate and is scheduled to be at your home on a particular day and at a specific time.
We hope you’ll find our service technicians to be among the best in the business — professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Call us if you have any concerns!