Looking for Exterior Door Installation & Repair Service in NYC Metro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York? Call (212) 860-5477
The exterior doors on your home are the most important ones because they keep the cold air out in the winter, and they are designed to protect you and your family from harm. The front door also adds curb appeal to your home in NYC Metro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York it is the first thing that your guests and those passing by will see, so you want to have a great looking front door. Call us at (212) 860-5477
At Highgate, we have all of the best options for exterior doors, and our installers have been trained to properly install each type of door. The installation process will not take long, so give us a call at 212-860-5477 to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. We are on call 24/7, so our specialists will try their best to accommodate your needs. In addition, we also have competitive pricing for door installation, so call for a quote today.
Whether you are looking for s single door or a double one on the exterior of your home, a professional at Highgate can help you decide which type of door will look best on your home. Here are some of the exterior door types that we install in the New York City area.
• Steel Doors
• Fiberglass Doors
• Stile and Rail Doors
• French Doors
• Sliding Patio Doors
• Screen Doors
• Garage Doors
If you have a relatively new door that has been damaged that you would like to repair instead of getting a new door, the professionals at Highgate can do that for you as well. Whether you have a big concern about a broken knob or a smaller issue like a few scratches on the wood of your door, we can help; simply call 212-860-5477 for an estimate.
Let’s take a look at a few of the more common repairs that are required for exterior doors.
• Fixing a Seal – One of the main purposes of an exterior door is to protect you and your loved ones from the elements. When the seal or the weather stripping comes loose, it lets the cold air into your home, but it also lets the warm air seep out as well, which can waste energy.
• Locking Malfunction – Sometimes when doors settle, the lock does not line up properly. This means that you may have difficulties locking and unlocking the door. Call 212-860-5477 today, and we can realign the locks on your door so that you can come and go with ease.
• Hinge Malfunction – Hinges wear with use, so if you have an older door, the hinges could squeak or become lose. To fix the hinges, the door may need to be removed, so it is best to contact a professional to make sure that the door is re-hung properly.
• Patio Door Misaligned – Patio doors are often on tracks, which means that there is a chance that they can come off of the track when they are used frequently. This is a simple fix for a professional from Highgate, so call 212-860-5477 to schedule an appointment today.
• Screens Repair – This type of repair refers to screen doors specifically. When a screen door begins to age, holes can start to form in the screen of the door; in fact, the screens can even detach from the door in some situations. This allows insects to enter your home, so you will want to have the screen repaired quickly.
• Repair Weather Damage – Rain, hail, sleet, snow, and the wind can all be damaging to a door. Sometimes high winds can even dent your door, while other times the paint is merely scratched off. Call 212-860-5477 so that a professional can repair the damage and add a protective coating to the door so that it is less likely to happen again in the near future.
Whether you need a new exterior door installed or you want to simply repair the one that you have, Highgate is here to help. If you live in NYC Metro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York? Call (212) 860-5477 today for a free quote. We can repair any type of exterior doors quickly and efficiently, but if for some reason, we cannot repair the damage, we can offer installation of a new door at competitive prices.