Looking for Door Installers service in NYC Nettro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York? Call (212) 860-5477
Door installation may seem like a simple process, but it actually can be difficult to do if you are not a trained technician in the field. At Highgate, our professional installers know that the installation of a door will change based on the type of door that you want in your entryway. A good front door will protect you and your family from any dangers on the other side when it is installed and secured properly, but a good front door can also increase the value of your property significantly.
If you need a door installer in NYC Nettro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York? Call (212) 860-5477 to help you complete your home in the New Your City area, then call us at 212-860-5477 to speak to one of our technicians. We specialize in door installation of all types, so contact one of our technicians to get a reasonable quote for your installation. Here are some of the most common door installations that we deal with at Highgate:
• Slab Doors – This is a door that is simply a rectangular slab of wood that you use to add some privacy to the rooms in your home. It can be used for bedroom doors and closet doors, but it is also an option that is commonly used as a door that leads to the outside from a furnished basement or garage.
Most of the stores that sell these types of doors do not attach hinges or other hardware to the door, which means the fixtures will add an additional expenditure onto the price of the door. Installation can be done in a few different ways; the door can either be installed flush to the floor, or it can be raised to accommodate an entryway.
• French Doors – French doors are either a single or double set of doors that can separate a large family room from the kitchen or it can also serve as an entryway that allows a lot of natural light to enter into the foyer. Typically, these doors are mainly constructed of glass, but there is a lovely frame that embraces the glass of a French door, which makes it even more elegant.
• Patio Doors – Often referred to as sliding glass doors, these are a great option for when you have a patio or a deck that you want to have access to from your home. Typically, these are designed on a track so that they simply slide to the side when you want to use them. That being said, these types of doors are best installed by a professional because misaligning the doors on the track can cause them to not open properly. New York can be a cold place during the winter, so it is important to know that this type of door can be made with double paned glass to add insulation to your home and keep some of the cold out, which will help save on your heating bill as well. If you need patio doors installed, call 212-860-5477 to reach an installer.
• Storm Doors – This is a type of door that is placed on the exterior of your entryway. These doors typically have a large glass paneling that is framed with wood or other materials to add insulation to your home. This is the second door or layer of protection that your entryway will have from the elements. At Highgate, our professionals can help you choose a storm door that is right for your home with ease.
• Bi-fold Doors – Bi-fold doors are designed to be used inside of your home in a pantry or a closet. The doors are made up of panels that slide along a track at the top of the door into one another as they open. These are great for a home, but installing them can take a bit to perfect, which is why contacting a professional at Highgate can be beneficial.
There are a lot of different types of doors that you can have in your home, and the most efficient way to have them all installed properly is to contact a professional door installer in NYC Nettro area: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut & Upstate New York? Call (212) 860-5477. At Highgate, all of our technicians have years of experience installing all types of doors. We are fully licensed and insured, so give us a call today at 212-860-5477 for a free quote.