Door Installer just call us now:(212) 860-5477
A door installer is any person who installs doors. A person can be a one time door installer such as in cases where you build your own home and install your own doors or may install doors as a professional such as a general contractor or a door contractor. A door installer may install a specific type of door such as garage doors, security doors, interior or exterior doors, or may be someone who installs various types of doors. In most cases a door installer gets paid for their services, in a few cases a door installer may perform the job for free.
The Functions of Doors
Doors serve many functions in your home. Your exterior doors provide basic security keeping intruders and weather from entering your home or your business. They keep you from being exposed to criminals, wind, rain, and snow and helps to protect the building from dust, dirt, pollens and insects. They also keep stray animals from entering your home. Both Exterior and Interior doors provide you with some privacy and helps you to control the temperature in your home. Doors also allow you to enter or exit areas of a building at will.
With all the important functions that doors serve having a door installed properly is essential to your door being able to provide all of its benefits and enable it to function as it was meant to function.
When Do People Need to Have a Door Installed
If you purchase a house or business that has all ready been built and used previously chances are that all the doors in the building have all ready been installed. However, there are several reasons why people have doors installed in both new and old buildings. Here are just some of the reasons for having a door installed.
- When building a home door installation is part of the building process.
- Doing remodeling or renovations to your home or building may make it necessary for you to install additional doors or install doors of a different size or type.
- In some cases when a door becomes damaged, it may be impossible to repair the door and a new door may need to be installed to in place of the damaged door.
Who Should Install Your New Door?
When it comes to installing any door in your home choosing who will install that door is just as important as choosing the right door to meet your needs. Your choice of a door installer will depend on a number of the different things.
- The area you live in. While most larger areas such as Brooklyn have dedicated door contractors smaller towns and rural areas may have to rely on general contractors to install their doors. In either case, if it is at all possible you want to choose the most experienced contractor possible to install that door for you.
- As much as most of wish it wasn’t so, budget is going to play a part in who you choose to install your door. However, keep in mind that any door installer who agrees to install your door for well beneath the price that other installers charge may be doing so because their installation skills may be below of other contractors or because they don’t take their business as seriously.
- Personal Preference. Your personal preference is also going to play a huge part in who your door installer will be. If you are determined to build your home or do all your renovations yourself then you may choose to install the doors in your home yourself. Other people will consider of the long term benefits of having a dedicated door installer do the job for them and choose to go the professional route. Whatever choice you make, ensuring that your door is properly installed will allow it to provide you with all the functions a door is designed to accomplish.
The Door Installation Process
The door installation process begins with you choosing the exterior or interior door you want installed in your home. You will need to know the size of the door you need to fit into the place cut out for the door. From there the choice of door is limitless.
Once you have choose the door the installation process may be slightly different depending if this is the first time a door is being installed, whether you are hanging an interior pre-hung door, or whether you are replacing an older door.
If you have an experienced door installer or contractor they will know how to hang any type of door you choose, and be able to install that door quickly and efficiently ensuring that your door looks and fits perfectly.
If you choose the right door installation company chances are good that they will send a contractor out to your site to speak with you and learn what you are really looking for. They will then be able to give you an estimate for the cost of your door installation. Only after you have the estimate will you be asked to decide if you want to hire the door installation company or look for another company instead.
In some cases, the company who actually sells you the door, will have their own dedicated door installer that can install your door for you (for an additional fee) In other cases, you purchase the door and finding someone to install the door is completely up to you.
Highgate is NYC Door Installer of Choice
Every city in the country has one door contractor or installer that is considered to be the door installer of choice and Highgate Door Repair and Installation is New York City’s installer of choice or at least we strive to be. We offer each and every one of our customers high quality services for an extremely reasonable price and do our best to leave each and every one of customers happy and satisfied with any door installation we do.
If you are looking for someone to install a door in your home, business or business we would like you to consider us for the following reasons.
We are dedicated professionals who love what we do. Our door contractors are fully licensed and insured and bring to our company a wealth of experience in both installing and repairing doors. Between them have experience in installing every type of door possible and perform each door installation as though they were installing the door in their own home.
- We provide 24/7 door installation and repair services. We know security is your number one priority and it is ours as well. Well functioning doors are the most basic type of security your home or business can have and we want to make sure that each and every door we install is installed properly to assure that your door offers you the security it is meant to provide. Our emergency service also means that should you need a new door installed due to a break in or other event that you won’t be left without the basic security you need to feel safe in your own home or worrying about how you will keep your business safe.
elpful, professional and courteous service. We believe that everyone who pays for a service is entitle to receiving the most helpful, professional and courteous service possible. Each and everyone of our door contractors believe that part of their job is to provide each and every customer with the professional and courteous service they deserve and will strive to answer all of your questions and explain the entire installation process to you if you are interested. Our door installers strive to keep our clients as informed as they as they want to be about the entire process.
- We believe you, our customer is what matters most. We know that our customers are the reason why our door repair and installation company has been so successful and we know that in order to continue to have success we need to do everything we can to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your door installation. Therefore, we are more than happy to discuss with you any problems you have with your door installation and when appropriate make things right. Afterall, your satisfaction is our most important and only goal.
Learn More About Us
To learn more about door installation and other services we invite you to spend a few a minutes browsing our webiste at www.Highgatedoors.com Your welcome to read any blog posts you find interesting or stop by and view some of testimonials. Or if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to visit us through our email or give us a call at (212) 560-5477 and we will be more than happy to hear from you.
Of course if you are interested in having us do a door installation for you simply call the above number and we will be more than happy to be of service to you.