If You Looking For 7 Advantages To Store Front Glazing Just Call Us Now: (212) 860-5477
7 Advantages To Store Front Glazing In today’s competitive business climate businesses need every possible advantage they can find in order to succeed. Store Front Glazing may give your business the advantage it needs to bring in customers and increase your sales.
What Is Store Front Glazing?
Store front glazing is using glass panels reinforced by a metal framework as the front of a building (usually a store). Store front glazing in effect is replacing a wood, brick or concrete front wall with one made primarily from glass.
Advantages to Store Front Glazing
There are several advantage to store front glazing and here are 7 of those advantages:
- Faster and Cheaper that More Traditional Walls- If you are building a new store you are likely to want to be up and running as soon as possible. Store front glazing is not faster to put up than traditional materials which means your building will be completed faster, then you will save money in labor and will be able to get your building completed sooner so you can open your business faster.
- Sets Your Business Apart- If all of the other storefronts around your business are made of traditional materials store front glazing will set your business apart and make it stand out from other businesses getting your storefront noticed by those shoppers who are passing by on the street.
- Aesthetically Pleasing- Curb appeal doesn’t just apply to homes. When a business has curb appeal it captures the attention of shoppers and makes them want to check out the inside of the store. Glass store fronts are simply much more attractive then solid storefronts.
- Allows Potential Customers to See Some of the Merchandise- If you are looking to lure in potential customers from off the streets what better way to do so that to place some popular and highly desired merchandise where they can be seen by customer’s walking by the store. With store front glazing, you can certainly display popularly sought after merchandise where any walking past your store front can see what you have to offer your customers.
- Can Save on Those Energy Bills- Since store front glazing uses glass for the entire store front allows your business to get a lot of direct sunlight into your shop or office, which results in less need for lighting. In addition store front glazing may provide better insulation for your business helping to lower your overall energy bills.
- Double Glazed Storefronts Are Tough and Difficult to Break- Double glazed store fronts are tough to break making them reasonably secure and helping to prevent break-ins.
- Free of Corrosion- Bricks chip and the mortar between bricks and cement blocks deteriorate and flake away leaving the bricks and blocks loose. Wood board buildings can rot and metal buildings can rust corrode. Glass storefronts are completely free of corrosion, making them need less maintenance overall that standard building materials.
If you are interested in store front glazing why give Highgate Doors a call at (212) 860-5477?
7 Advantages To Store Front Glazing Just Call Us Now: (212) 860-5477